The duck confit was the best decision I ever made.

Sorry for not blogging in the last 8 days! I'll start with Friday and work my to now (Thursday).

On Friday, we had an act of Consecration, the act of laying things down to God. I, as well as the others, gave burnt offerings which were things in our lives that just needed to be given to the Lord. For some, it was their families, for many it was their nationality, for me it was makeup, my family, my nicer clothes. It was a very powerful show of laying ourselves down and literally handing everything to God. The next was the guilt/sin offering...don't worry, no animals were harmed, but these were things that were idols in our lives. A lot of people gave up materialism and in return the Lord blessed the group immensely. Some gave money to those in need, including me, and in one case someone was given $1,000. Also, I've been talking about shaving my head for about 3 weeks now and during this time I just said, 'Lord, I will only do something to my hair if you say to.' Then next we stood back to back with someone whose face we couldn't see, and we waited on God, and the person behind me got, "new haircut." CRAZY! So I had these long extensions in and after the day I took them all out and I'm rocking my natural hair and it's amazing. But, the LORD totally heard me and moved through that person (Isaiah 65.24) and we all saw God in a huge way! A mountain top experience! 

"When you have a mountaintop experience you need to remember that you have to come back down the mountain and when you do, you're going to be attacked by the Devil." Mark Parker, speaker week 9


So then I spent the weekend with a newly renewed group of believers! We had so much fun just hanging out! And then we were able to share the Gospel with someone who was completely open and that was just amazing!

Then we started a new week of lectures: Life in the Spirit
And with the mountain...well I came down this week...Monday and Tuesday were really rough for me, because I have struggled with depression before and sometimes I fall into it very easily. So it was a small build up of comments that were misunderstood, being down on myself, and totally not looking to the LORD. I responded like the Israelites by forgetting all the LORD had done over the weekend and saying 'DO SOMETHING ELSE! Why am I going through this???' but I asked for and received some very serious and urgent prayers and I'm back in the game! Wednesday we had evangelism and my partner and I met some opposition, but the greatest thing is that one of the groups had a woman accept Jesus Christ!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD! Definitely a great and beautiful thing! I'm still asking for Guidance, but in Isaiah 59.1 it says, "Surely the arm of the LORD is not too short to save, nor his ear too dull to hear." 

So the last week has been crazy, but now that I've passed the devil I feel good! I feel renewed in the Lord, thank you God!

In other news: 
The Lord put the nation of India on my heart and I'm looking forward to Him revealing what's next! Also, still needing finances and pretty excited to see how the Lord is going to provide in the coming days! Please keep me in your prayers and bless the Lord for His love.




Psalm 143
O LORD, hear my prayer,
listen to my cry for mercy; 
in your faithfulness and righteousness
come to my relief.
Do not bring your servant into judgement,
for no one living is righteous before you.

The enemy pursues me,
he crushes me to the ground;
he makes me dwell in darkness
like those long dead.
So my spirit grows faint within me;
my heart within me is dismayed.

I remember the days of long ago;
I meditate on all your works
and consider what your hands have done.
I spread out my hands out to you;
my soul thirsts for you like a parched land.

Answer me quickly, O LORD;
my spirit fails.
Do not hide your face from me
or I will be like those who go down to the pit.
Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, 
for I have put my trust in you.
Show me the way I should go,
for to you I lift up my soul.
Rescue me from my enemies, O LORD,
for I hide myself in you.
Teach me to do your will,
for you are my God;
may your good Spirit
lead me on level ground.

For your name's sake, O LORD, preserve my life;
in your righteousness, bring me out of trouble.
In your unfailing love, silence my enemies; 
destroy all my foes,
for I am your servant.