I live in Christ, that's why I shine so bright!

What scares people about me picking up and going to be a missionary is because almost no one listens to God and just does what He asks. It is always, "I wish I could do that, but I have all these scholarships," or "God, right now isn't really good for me." I mean, really? I'm so happy Jesus didn't say that! Anyway, I have always told God, "not now." Whether that means that everyone turns their back on me, God has me in His breast and will not let me go. There is no fear in that. :)

The Bible is extremely clear that my life is not my own, but that I was created  to be a living example of who Christ is, to expedite the gospel to the nations, to love, and to further His kingdom. For me to live is Christ and to die is gain! So no worries, the hand of God is upon me, and He will not lead those who seek Him into trouble. He goes before me, with me, and He will be here to calm those behind me.

So, if God is telling you to do something or if you're reading a story about someone who is answering God's call and you say, "I wish I could do something like that," you need to know that you can and if it is God's will then He will take you through it fully.

Thank YOU for all that You have done for me, in me, and through me and all that is coming, I trust fully in Your plan. Amen.