Happy Easter!

A very stereotypical rainy morning in London found me today and I'm updating my blog from my new favorite hangout, Caffe Nero, and listening to my newest obsession 'Kye Kye.'

It's been the busiest week of my entire life although I have a feeling I might say that at the end of next week as well. We started the week here by taking 2 hour shifts twice a day to read through the entire Bible somewhere between 72 and 96 hours. On Thursday, we took Communion; Friday we woke up and went to Good Friday service at St. Peter's followed by the 'Walk of Witness' where we joined 150 other believers walking through the busiest street singing worship songs and going through parts of the Easter story, to finish our day we went to the local theater and watched 'The Passion of the Christ'; Saturday we did an astounding 6 hours of evangelism playing songs and worshipping our Lord in the streets....it was really cool and we made some great contacts in the city. I woke up this morning and went to church and then had lunch with the congregation. Throughout all these things there's been so much evangelism and love flowing throughout this city. It's really cool thinking about all we've done and it's only been 8 days! There's 41 more to really make an impact and love on London.

On the other hand, there's been a lot of spiritual warfare. London has a history of deep depression and I've definitely felt that here overwhelmingly so. Whether it's thoughts of cutting myself or just extreme and intense sadness, it's been there. We've prayed into it and that's definitely been somewhat of an opression lifter. And of course, my God is so much stronger than these things, that is obvious every single day and every single minute.

I've got to head back to the church now for our 4pm meeting so I'll try to write again soon.

Prayer requests: strength against depression/sadness, openness of the citizens, a real curiousness, protection, and boldness.

with love,

-KB